July is a busy month for wildlife in London with stag beetles on the wing, kestrels fledging and swifts readying for their return to Africa. LWT has a lot of events coming up, so of which are (almost) in our Borough!
- Friday 3rd July, 21:00: it’s time for the annual bat, moth and owl prowl at Sydenham Hill Wood
- Sunday 12th July, 14:00: join us for our butterfly walk at Sydenham Hill Wood
- Thursday 16th July, 19:00: we’ll be giving a talk about bats in London at Rye Books in East Dulwich
- Saturday 18th July, 10:00-17:00: Nature’s film makers at the Centre for Wildlife Gardening. The course is free and suitable for families with children of all ages. Please contact Sylvia Myers: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday 19th July, 11:00-16:00: At the Centre for Wildlife Gardening’s big summer celebration there will be pond-dipping, bug-hunting and crafts on offer for young and old alike