The annual Lewisham in Bloom competition is here again
The competition, open to residents, schools and businesses, gives recognition to the best front gardens, residential planters, business premises, school grounds, wildlife gardens and community gardens in the borough.
There are seven categories:
- Category A: Residential front garden (small – under 20m squared)
- Category B: Residential front garden (large – over 20m squared)
- Category C: Residential planters (window boxes, hanging baskets, tubs etc)
- Category D: Business premises
- Category E: School grounds
- Category F: Wildlife garden
- Category G: Community garden
There are prizes of £150, £100 and £75 for the winners and runners up.