A web based resource for teachers to 26 fascinating parks and woodlands in SE London. You can find out;
- Where can you take your class to look for fossil teeth of prehistoric sharks?
- Where can you stand in the footprints of Bronze Age people?
- Where did Dick Turpin and other highwaymen terrify travellers out of their wits?
- Where has a river recently been brought out from underground to run in its own beautiful valley?
- Where can you find yourself in London’s largest maze? (It’s OK, it’s not scarey!)